Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This Past Week

I feel like I've had to catch up on so much - my mind was definitely on Spring Break the week before it since I wasn't able to be at class (and I knew ahead of time) and I was going to NYC that weekend.

But now that I've procrastinated everything between this class and research, I've realized it wasn't too much, thankfully!

I really like using Google Docs.  I think I'm going to start to bring some of my Microsoft Office documents into Google Docs because there are plenty of times when I could work on them, but I'm not at my computer.  Despite knowing I can make everything have a completely private setting though, I still don't trust some documents to be on the internet instead of just my computer.

Google Sites is not the most user-friendly site to use, in my opinion.  Then again, every website making tool tends to have a slight learning curve.  I started using Wordpress this summer at the recommendation of somebody and thought it was the hardest thing to learn in the world.  I've gotten the hang of it since, but I know I'm not even close to knowing a quarter of what Wordpress can really do.  It works perfectly for just my use, which is nice... but I think I need to pick up a Wordpress for Dummies book, or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment